Friday, May 17, 2013

The Parade Thai

 

Image

Great!

I believe the Parade Thai is soon to become an Adelaide icon. It is not fancy but the food is absolutely delicious. The staff are really friendly and patient (as I discovered by taking my two boys there last night). The girls waited patiently to clear the table while my two young sons danced around it to Gangnam Style, oh for shame! The food arrives well before you are starving even though they appear to be extremely busy with dine in and take away customers. But the part I love the most about The Parade Thai is  that if you are gluten intolerant they give you a list of the meals that they can make gluten free. And the list comprises over half of their regular menu. Yay!

Note: if you are completely sugar free Thai is not the cuisine for you. Most, if not all, Thai food has some sugar added to it.

No comments: