Friday, October 11, 2013

Andres Cucina

Andre's Cucina logo


Recently I was invited to Andres Cucina for a girlfriends birthday dinner. I was excited as I'd heard great things but also a little nervous as it is an Italian restaurant (gluten and dairy abound!!!). So I rang in advance and asked if they catered for gluten and dairy free people. Without missing a beat the waiter over the phone said "Sure. We cater for people like yourself all the time. No problem". Phew!!!!!! That was a relief and now I could enjoy my night.
I have to be completely honest here the service and food was FREAKING FANTASTIC. We had the banquet (great value BTW) and the wait staff just let me know what was gluten and dairy free. If something wasn't GF/DF I was given a substitute.
Andres is so good that I am going back for MY birthday!!! 

No comments: